Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My New Favorite Sauce

Not a lot of time to post today, so I'm going to try to make this short.  I love cooking pasta sauce on the weekends.  I LOVE PASTA!  I also try to have lots of veggies to have either with my pasta or on the side.  With this sauce, you get it all in one pot, chock full of lots of great veggies.  This sauce comes out so chunky and thick.  I loved it.

So credit goes to David at http://keepitupdavid.wordpress.com/.  This guy has done a fabulous job of getting healthy and taking off A LOT of weight.  It's a wonderful blog full of interesting information on his adventures and discovering different foods.

For the recipe and pics of this fabulous sauce, follow this link.  http://keepitupdavid.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/macrae/

For a sneak peak at the sauce, here's a pic from his post.  In this particular shot, he paired the sauce with roasted brussel sprouts.

IMG_5763

 I am definitely going to try this.  I also plan on grilling up some eggplant and zucchini and serving the service over that with a bit of shredded cheese.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for uncovering another healthy eating blog. I'm going to check it out right now. Great job on maintaining your lifetime status. I've been 2 pounds away forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arlene, thank you for commenting on my blog! I have been a little "lazy" in my blogging lately but trying desperately to get back to it. This blog was created when I was struggling to get those last few pounds off. It was a great tool for me.

      I know how you feel, being 2 pounds away forever. That was me. But stick with it. It will happen as long as you don't give up on yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!

      Delete