Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekend Check-In and Weigh-In

For some reason, these days, I'm only making it to my WW meeting every other week.  Since I'm a lifetime member, I only have to go once a month, but I'm normally there every week.  It's just what works for me.

So I went this morning and the result is I'm the same, one pound above goal, which is okay.  I can be 2 pounds above goal and still not have to pay.  But I am on a mission to get back under goal in the next 2 to 3 weeks, for a few reasons.

Reason number one, in less than three weeks, I will be celebrating 4 years maintaining my goal weight and living this healthy lifestyle.  I am very very proud of that.  Being overweight has been a battle I struggled with my entire life, until this last journey.  I was able to lose all the weight I needed to and have now maintained it for 4 years.  So I desperately want to see that number back under goal when I celebrate my 4-year anniversary.

Reason number two, I will be going on vacation in less than a month.  I ALWAYS gain a few pounds when I go.  So I'd like to be under goal before I get there.

Reason three, I want to once again wear my goal ring!  I have a ring that I bought prior to reaching goal, and then put it in my jewelry box and didn't place it on my finger again until the day I reached goal.  Recently, I took that ring off and put it back in the jewelry box again, promising myself that I would wear it only after I got back to goal.  So close.  I want to wear that ring when I leave for vacation.

So there it is, in writing.  Now to continue what I'm doing to get there.


It's cold and windy here today, great day for cooking.  I am trying out a new recipe today that I am very excited about!  Got it from one of the blogs I read.  Hope to share it with you in the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment