Now, this is an unedited video, so this is it, mistakes and all, and I must say, the mistake I make is pretty darned funny, at least I think it is! But take it easy on me, will ya, my blogging friends? Remember, I'm a toddler at hooping.
P.S. MAKE SURE YOUR VOLUME IS DOWN. HUBBY HAD THE MUSIC PLAYING RIGHT NEXT TO THE CAMERA.
Not bad for a 40-something former heavyweight, right? Can't imagine I would have been doing this 75 pounds ago.
So I say don't be afraid of it. JUST DO IT AND HAVE FUN!
LOOK AT YOU!!!! Wow! You got the hula hooping tricks down and all! Love it!!! You definitely should have showed those Boogie Nights girls your moves!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Marisa. Yeah, I'm sure those Boogie Nights girls would have been real impresed with my "flying hoop" trick. :)
ReplyDeletei just discovered your blog and video. i actually haven't read any thing yet but loved your video. you are a true inspiration! keep up the good work and happy hooping!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this video, which I first saw at hooping.org. It's enabled me to master lifts from the waist, which I was having major trouble with. Seeing someone closer to my age and body type do these moves was really inspirational -- so you're a teacher now too! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteoh
ReplyDeleteI
love
you.
YOU *ARE* MY SHERO!
xo
feel free to give your post some LOVE on our facebook page!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carla and thanks, Bonnie in Houston! I actually didn't realize there were still comments on this past! Got to fix that.
ReplyDeleteLike I said, I am still learning the hooping but it is SO MUCH FUN! Hoping you love it as much as I do.
Bonnie, you found my video on hooping.org? Really?
ReplyDelete