Well, first of all, I did stick to yesterday's plan and got in a little workout on the elliptical and the stationary bike. Honestly, I only did 25 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the bike, but I'm feeling it this morning. It's the first elliptical workout I've done since my foot surgery, and I'm feeling really good about it. My plan is to continue to use the equipment in the basement until the snow clears (which if anyone has been watching the weather here on the east coast, is NOT going to be any time soon).
So anyway, I got up this morning still craving something to get me going again and keep me on track for the day. I logged into the blog and just starting reading and searching, clicking on links to other blogs that I had not read yet. WOW! An hour later I looked at the clock. I have found so many more new blogs to follow. I already love every single one of the blogs I have been following and now have several more added. How will I ever keep up with you all? I am going to do it though because it's ALL OF YOU OUT THERE that have helped me get to my goal, of course, along with my Weight Watchers meeting and one of the best Weight Watchers leaders ever!
So yes, I feel great today. Although I would love to be able to put those running shoes on and hit the pavement, that's not going to happen, and although I'm dying to get back to the skating rink (for those of you who don't know me, I love to roller skate), I don't think that's going to happen tomorrow night either. I think due to the weather, the rink will probably be closed. But now I remember that there are so many tools out there to help me get through the day.
So here I go. Time to get a healthy breakfast to get me started, and then get to work. Again, my plan is to stick to the program, track my points, and GET MOVING again. A little a day is better than what I've been doing!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cannot get over all this snow....It's so hard to keep on track being stuck in the house. But I am determined. Good luck with the working out.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love the snow....just wish I didn't have to work and I could just go out and play! Got up early and got out there clearing the the walks, driveway and car from Round 1. It was a good two-hour cardio workout for sure. Very heavy snow, but glad I did it now, because it will definitely make it a little easier later!
ReplyDelete