Monday, February 8, 2010

Find a Way to Move

So with almost two feet of snow on the ground and ice on the road, running is definitely out of the question. My very favorite form of exercise, skating, has been out of the equation lately, first due to the terrible cold I had and then because of the storm, skating rink was closed. I am feeling really yucky this morning and need to find a way to move. My next skating day would be Wednesday, and guess what....another storm heading our way. So I doubt they'll be open then either.

Well, time to stop putting it off and find a way. Time to dust off that elliptical and stationary bike in the basement and GET MOVING!!!! I've had a rough couple of "food days" over the weekend, totally self-inflicted, no special events, parties, weddings, just feeling sorry for myself for not feeling well, and the weather on top of that just tipped me over the edge.

STOPPING THAT RIGHT THIS MINUTE! Healthy broccoli & cheese omelet this morning made with eggbeaters, broccoli, and a slice of WW pepperjack cheese. I WILL STAY ON PROGRAM TODAY AND EAT WITHIN MY POINTS! I WILL EAT LOTS OF VEGETABLES. I WILL WEIGH AND MEASURE EVERYTHING, AND I WILL GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment