So I've gone and took the plunge, set a little goal for myself. Yeah, technically, I'm at goal with Weight Watchers, but not where I want to be. Since my surgery in November, I have gained 5 pounds and I want that 5 OUT OF HERE!
So my goal is "five for five", 5 pounds in 5 weeks. Now, yeah, that's a pound a week, and I'm not always a quick loser, but I'm so motivated right now and can't wait to get running so this will just motivate me even more to get out there and run as soon as the ice melts. In the meantime, I skate and, yes, much as I hate to say it, use the elliptical and stationary bike too.
So here goes. I've put it in writing so that I'm more accountable for it.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment