Friday, January 22, 2010

What a Deal!

Heather, this one is for you, since you're my big motivator AND TEACHER!

Just finished my grocery shopping for the week, and I feel Great! Saved a whopping 49% this week! Wow!

And I got a good deal on WW frozen products. Smart Ones were on sale for .99 each. Right on the box, the had coupons for buy 10, get $4.00 off. I also had coupons for buy 5 Smart Ones, get WW breakfast sandwich free, AND buy 4 (I think) and get WW flatbread free. Now, since I had two of each coupon, I got 20 Smart Ones AND 2 WW breakfast sandwiches AND 2 WW flatbreads for $12.00! THAT'S pretty good, right?

We are well stocked now with lots of goodies. One of our local stores where I get a lot of our meats had great deals on crackers and snacks. Got low-fat Triscuits, regular Triscuits, Ritz crackers,
100-calorie pack crackers, 100-calorie pack cookies, all at .99 a piece! Stocked upon them.

Had hubby go in with me with a separate shopping cart so that we could get the two of the "one per family" deals on coffee and cat food!

I'm really having fun with this, and I think we're pretty well stocked on things. May not even have to go shopping next week, although I'm sure I will just to get the DEALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment