I am glad to say that I weighed in yesterday, and down a little more. Creeping ever closer back to my pre-surgery weight. Yeah!
Got up this morning and was hungry (as usual). Headed to the freezer and grabbed a box of those "free" WW breakfast sandwiches that I scored on my shopping trip. Wrap it in paper towel, popped in microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds... bing, done. Must say I'm a little disappointed. English muffin, egg whites, cheese (which ended up melted all over the paper towel), for 4 points! When I make my own breakfast sandwich, it's 4 points and I have a light muffin or sandwich thin, eggbeaters, cheese and either a little turkey ham or turkey sausage for the same 4 points, and it's so much better! Well, at least it was free, but think I'll let hubby have the rest of those freebies. :)
So plan is to get some skating in today. Would have been a great day to run yesterday, but just got wrapped up in browsing the thrift stores and never made it out for that run. Yes, that's an addiction of mine, browsing thrift stores. Sometimes, you find nothing. Sometimes, the greatest "gently used" items! I fondly like to refer to it as "junk shopping". I also love yard sales and antique shops.
So today is day two of the week for me and I feel pretty good. Hoping to get a run or two in some time this week but depends on the weather. My first run the other day went pretty good, although I was surprised how sore my upper legs were. Will take me a month or so probably to get back to the distance I was running before the surgery, but I an so encouraged by how well I did last week. Can't wait to hit the pavement again!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I used to fume over the cheese stuck to the paper and so began making my own egg muffins, too. I must say the Jimmy Dean d'lites are great, but they cost an extra point. Kudos on the weight loss. I had a good WI this week, too. Just 0.3 lbs to my 10%. Then hopefully back to lifetime in this calendar year.
ReplyDeleteI too am always disappointed in the WW frozen breakfasts and no longer get them - even with free coupons. I just know I can do it better myself. Love the pictures BTW!
ReplyDelete