So this is my first post since my surgery 10 days ago. It's the first time I've had enough energy to do much. Amazing how much this surgery sucked the life out of me. I have truly had absolutely no energy. The last few days, I have slowly seen little changes. Last night I had enough energy to go out to dinner. Just felt great to get out.
This morning I got up and felt I had enough in me to stand at the stove with my crutches and make my own omelet. Of course, I had the chair right there to sit down, but I'm just so excited to have been able to do that.
Good news was there was no tumor, just a large mass of scar tissue. 6 days until the cast comes off and stitches out. Then hopefully I'll be getting around a little better.
So far, I don't think I've done too bad with eating, although I sure enjoyed a nice piece of chocolate layer cake last night but that's not the norm for me. Other than that, I've really been pretty careful about what I'm eating. In fact, hoping that tonight, with Hubby's help, I'll maybe be able to make a big pan of swiss chard for dinner. Craving veggies big time!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good news about the tumor! I know you must be relieved. Hope you continue to heal!
ReplyDelete