GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! I did it. I hit it. I needed 1.8 to get to goal. Between Saturday (last weigh-in) and today (Wednesday), I lost 2.2 and have finally got to goal!
Nothing like suspense, holding out until the very last weigh-in before vacation to hit the goal mark. I am so excited.
Now it's on to six weeks of maintenance and then I want to take off "a little" more.
Thanks to everyone -- and I mean EVERYONE -- who has supported me, from my INCREDIBLE W.W. leader, every single person who attends my Saturday morning meeting, all my friends on my Weight Watchers thread, all my blogging buddies, and especially all my friends and family, thanks for putting up with me. I love you all and you've all been a part of this journey and will continue to be FOREVER! This not the end for me. This is just the beginning.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
REEN!!!!!!! I have been thinking of you all day! That is soooooo amazing! I am so proud of you and extremely excited for you (can you tell by all the exclamation points!!!!) Awesome. Simply awesome!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about your journey through maintenance to LIFETIME - yay!!!
Thanks, Marisa! I am so stoked! i am in Sunny Florida spending time with Mommy. Hit that goal just in time for vacation. The work really begins now though. Maintaining for the rest of my life! Well, honestly, you know I want to lose more after I do the 6 weeks of maintenance.
ReplyDeleteI know that you are not far behind in hitting that target. You can do it!
I know this is a bit late, but I am thrilled for you! I may not be on the boards much, but I do still follow via the blog and I am so impressed!
ReplyDeleteI know you can keep it off with maintenance.