Friday, June 5, 2009

So Frustrated

Okay. I admit it, it's a down day for me. I'm so frustrated. I'm doing everything right and struggling to get the scale to move in the right direction. First time in a long time that I've felt this discouraged.

Wanted so badly to run yesterday but it rained ALL day and looks like another day of continuous rain today. I think if I had been able to run yesterday and today, I might have seen better results....but then again, maybe not.

I had three points left last night after dinner so we decided to go out for a treat and I had some sugar-free, fat-free frozen yogurt for two points with a tiny, tiny bit of sugar-free caramel sauce on top. I kept thinking I should go for the working out on the elliptical, but my mind really wanted that treat. I figured I'd go for the treat last night and get the run in today....and now, I wake up to rain again. Ughh!

Meeting and weigh-in tomorrow. I don't know that there is anything more I can do today that's going to make the scale move by tomorrow other than what I've already been doing, stay on program, drink lots of water, and get the exercise in (maybe I can squeeze an elliptical workout in later). Have lots and lots and lots of errands to run later but don't suppose that counts as exercise.

Oh, well, again, I know I'm doing the right thing so I'll just keep doing it and eventually, my body will let go of it's grip on these few pounds to get me to lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reen!! Just read your comment; I am sending happy scale weigh in vibes to you tonight!!!! Good luck tomorrow - let me know how you did! I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete