Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vacation Pictures


Just posting a few pics from our vacation.

Had a GREAT time, very relaxing, although a bit hot. Tried to stay on program as much as possible. It's difficult though. I think I did okay. We'll see at my next weigh-in.

Getting back in the swing of things when I got home is not so easy either, but I must get used to this if I want to maintain. I got out for a run the last two days. Hope to skate tonight. I did miss that. I wasn't able to run on vacation. It was too darned hot.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Reen!

    I just have to say WOW! I just looked at your before pic on the right side of your blog! Who is that??? Surely not you, the girl who's now in the white pants outfit!!! You should be soooo proud of what you have accomplished! Truly amazing and inspirational! I have heard maintenance is a toughie; hang in there. I'm rooting for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marisa! Yes, that was the old me. I DON'T EVER want to go back there! Not ever. Ughh.

    Maintenance is definitely tough but very doable. The scale did go up a bit and I'm working my way back down now but that's life, right? That's what I have to do at goal, keep an eye on the scale, and MANAGE it.

    Now, time to pop onto your blog and see what you're up to today. :)

    ReplyDelete