Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nothing New

Well, not much to report on today. Down a half a pound, up a half a pound. Haven't made any progress with the number on the scale in two weeks, although I've definitely made progress with the activity. I know it will happen though. It's just a matter of when. I'm tweaking here and there to try to made adjustments that will get that number on the scale moving. Starting using little hand weights here and there also to try to tone up these arms.

Got a workout on the elliptical and stationary bike yesterday, 4-mile run on Memorial Day. Not sure about today. Was going to run but hopefully will go skating tonight so if I don't run, I'm still okay. It's cloudy, cold and dreary here. If the sun would come out, I know I'd go for a run.

So hopefully will have bigger news to report after Saturday's weigh-in, but for now, holding steady.

2 comments:

  1. Gah!! I can relate! Up then down, but at least I have been maintaining my exercise routine, too. I've actually been avoiding the scale for a couple weeks cuz I just don't want to deal with it.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya, Reen and hopefully, you can drag me to the goal line with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Marisa, WE CAN DO IT! I'm doing my best and I know you are, and we'll both get really soon!

    ReplyDelete