Nothing new to report here. No real gain, no real loss lately. Just the same. Trying to find that sweet spot right now between what Im' eating and and exercise to take the remaining weight off. I don't know what's happening, but I'm not quitting. I'm more determined than ever.
And the roller skating...well, that's becoming my new hobby. Did it as a kid three times a week at one time, and now it's all I can think about. It just feels so good to do stuff like that again.
Didn't get any workout in yesterday because work is so busy, but I'm so thankful for the work. I'll do what I have to today to get the workout in. Maybe that's why I'm dragging so this morning. Just feel a lot more tired. I know this time change has screwed me up a little too. I hate getting up and it's still so dark outside.
Well, anyway, that's it for today. Nothing very exciting, just checking in to keep it real.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment