Well, I did it. I reached another mini goal this week. Now less than 10 pounds to go to get to the top of my goal range, then we'll go from there, at least another 10, maybe 15. I have been fighting so hard to get this point and I thought I would be so excited when I got here, but the weight loss has been slow coming off the last few weeks when I've been working so hard for it that it was a little disappointing. Hopefully I can break this pattern of the tiny little losses and have a big loss this week to really get things moving again. But I know that it all adds up and that's what has gotten me to this point.
Maybe the activity points I'm going to earn tomorrow shoveling all this snow we're expecting will help to move it in the right direction. Hopefully I'll have enough in me to shovel snow AND do my usual one-hour workout. We'll see.
It's amazing to me how many people lately have commented on my weight loss. It's like all of a sudden they're noticing. It really does feel so great when someone acknowledges your success, whether it's family, friends, or neighbors, it really is a great feeling when someone tells you they've noticed.
So that's it for now. Not much else to say other than JUST DO IT! SUCK IT UP. YOU'RE ALMOST THERE! KEEP THE FAITH, AND DON'T GIVE UP! Remember Nemo, "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming."
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for stopping by and for trying my rice pudding recipe. I got 6 cups out of mine. I think when I cooked it I didn't have the heat up far enough and I ended up having to cook it a little longer. That may have been the difference.
ReplyDeleteYou have done really great on your weight loss. WOW, what a difference!! Way to go, girl!!
Thank you. The rice pudding was delicious. So good that I have to put it to the back of the fridge, because if it's in sight, I'd probably eat the whole bowl!
ReplyDelete