If you read my previous posts, you know that week one on the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus program didn't work out so well with me, and I gained. This past week, I thought I was doing very well, made some adjustments for myself, and was doing great...until Wednesday night's Christmas party, which was a total disaster for me. Ate so much that I was SICK!
I was frustrated and disappointed in myself, but didn't give up. I got up Thursday and went right back onto program. Well, went to meeting and weigh-in this morning, and even with the disaster of Wednesday night, I STILL lost 1.2 pounds. Yeah. Now I'm imagine how much better it would have been had I "behaved myself" on Wednesday night. :)
So I'm off on another new week. Yeah!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
I just found your blog and have read it all from the beginning. Maybe that's weird, I dunno, but I wanted to let you know that you are inspiring and enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will get brave enough to publish my weight loss blog.
Hi, Angel. First of all, don't think it's weird at all to read a blog from the beginning, and thank you for reading!
ReplyDeleteI love to find new blogs and read what people have been through, both their struggles as well as their successes!
Creating this blog was one of the big things that helped me get to goal this time. Being able to communicate with so many other people struggling with the same daily issues that I was helped me to deal with them more successfully. You find what you need and you use it. For me, I needed my weekly meetings at Weight Watchers, sometimes two a week, my Weight Watchers eTools and message boards, and especially blogging.
Good for you! 1.2 lbs this time of year is a real achievement.
ReplyDelete