Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Having a Happy Day and Very Excited!

Why am I having a happy day?  Oh, I don't know.  Just feel good!   Had a great workout yesterday and another day, a little harder, a little further than yesterday. 

My weigh-in this past week was less than great, but I'm not focusing on the number this week because I feel so great.  I know it was Mother Nature playing tricks on me, and that number will move this week.  I did go to a birthday party over the weekend and burned through about 2/3rd's of my WPA's, but by working out every day this week, I should be okay with that.

I sold a few things on eBay this week and so I'm excited because it gave me a little "spending money".  I ordered a book off Amazon that I've been wanting to read.  It's called "The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl", written by Shauna Reid.  You may be familiar with her from the blog and Podcast, Two Fit Chicks and a Microphone.  Can't wait to read it! 

I also ordered some new sparkley, glittery tape for my hula hoops, pink and blue!   Yep, still hooping (although I must admit, not as much) and making hoops for some family and friends.  I just love it.  Told my husband we might have to start moving out the furniture, 'cause I need room to hoop in the house during the cold months!  He didn't think THAT was very funny at all.  Little does he know how serious I am.  We'll be moving furniture around before long!

Dinner is pretty boring tonight, unless I can jazz it up a bit, grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts, roasted rutabega, and steamed broccoli, maybe some roasted fingerling potatoes.   Think I'll search for something interesting in the cabinet to marinate the chicken in, and maybe get a little fresh rosemary out of the garden for the potatoes.  See, not so boring now, right?

Two more days until I go back to the doctor for results on MRI.  Fingers crossed, hoping he'll say hey, we can't find anything in particular, probably just a little arthritis and maybe some scar tissue, go ahead and run!  Yeah, I know, I might be dreaming a little with that, but a girl's got to have dreams, right?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for happy days!

    Love that you are still hooping. It really is a calorie torcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Marisa! Yep, still hooping and still loving it. And more than a calorie torcher, IT'S FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog because you commented on Marisa's blog about the AC marathon events...where in south jersey are you located? I am not a weird stalker chick - I promise...just another blogger from South Jersey (I live in Northfield) and I am always looking for new friends!

    HI!

    jeninreallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jen. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm in Burlington County.

    ReplyDelete