Monday, March 8, 2010

Again...sigh...

I have another chest cold. Hubby has been sick with it for almost a week, and it hit me on Friday. I tried to fight it. I ran a few days when I felt it coming on. Thought that would help. Didn't. I'm done fighting on my own. Hubby is really sick. Calling the doctor this morning. Have a feeling we're both going to be on antibiotics. Think hubby's might be bronchitis.

In the meantime, I didn't realize until the other day that the cough drops I have been popping in my mouth so often (a lot) are 15 CALORIES a piece! Geez! And yesterday I had a feel sorry for myself weekend again and I think I'm paying for it on the scale this morning. Scale is REALLY, REALLY up today.

Okay. So now I need to kick it into gear and STOP IT. Life happens. Scales go up and down and I can't control it all the time. But feeling sorry for myself and treating my cold with food (okay, and brandy) is not going to help my weight loss journey.

So here is to a new day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment