So an update on my shoe mission for "the blue dress". I headed out last night over to DSW (after my hair appointment, of course). Love DSW. Greatest shoe store! Anyway, I had it in my head that I was looking for a silver pump, right? Well, I should know that they never have what I'm looking for. All the silver pumps were either way, way, way too high, or they weren't that pretty in my opinion, but.....right at the front of the store as I walked in was the perfect patent leather pumps, and guess what, yep, the PERFECT color blue to match the dress. Wow, how lucky.
Now, I was a little hesitant, because I thought it might be too 80's style, royal blue dress and royal blue shoes, but they're a really pretty shoe. So I headed on a mission around the store to find someone who knew something about fashion. A very nice sales girl who looked very stylish herself looked at the shoe, looked at the dress (yes, I brought it with me), and thought it was perfect. So I'm going with it. Next, got the sheer nude stockings to go with it (must wear stockings because of the scar) and dress it up with some jewelry (not sure what) to tone down the blue a bit.
Oh, and yes, I tried the shoes on and I can stand in them and can walk (with a little limp). I was hesitant wearing a high heel because the ankle is still sore, but hey, as long as they look good, I don't have to walk right?
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment