Really? Really, my second head cold since the week before Christmas? Seriously? How is it that I take care of myself, take my vitamins, eat right, and still end up sick twice in two months? How frustrating! My hands are dried out from being so diligent at washing my hands and using the antibacterial gels. Have a bottle in my purse, a bottle in both cars, a bottle on the kitchen counter, a bottle on the bathroom sink. Still, the bug managed to TRACK ME DOWN again.
So time to make another pot of chicken soup. That's the one thing I haven't stocked up on yet is chickens for soup. Well, I'll just pick one up while I'm out buying more Mucinex!!!!!
My weigh-in this week was.....I stayed the same. I'm not saying I'm disappointed, because my jeans are loose and I know if I stay on program it will go down next week. I am a little surprised though. Oh, well. That's just how the scale happens sometimes. Keep going, move on, and it will move too.
My goal this week WAS going to get running again any day that the temperature goes above 40, but now with this cold, who knows what's going to happen with that. I skated yesterday and got a good bit of activity in then, but I WANT MORE!!!!! I'm chomping at the bit for the weather to warm up so I can get back to that regular routine of running. I do love the the winter and the snow, and always have, but since running is fairly new in my life, I find winter and snow a little less appealing now.
So, Mother Nature, what's in store for us this week here in Jersey? Bet I know the answer.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment