Well, thought I had a GREAT week last week, and you know, I did have a great week, but the scale didn't show it. I had SO much activity last week, earned lots and lots of AP's, but I also had a hungry week and so I ate a lot of those AP's, although I didn't touch any of my weekly 35. So I thought I would do good on the scale. The scale didn't agree, up .8. I know, not a big deal and could have nothing to do with the AP's and weekly 35, but could just be water or something.
This week, my goal was to try not to use all my AP's. So far, that's not working out well for me. Had a party to go to yesterday so I already used quite a few extras and have had basically no AP's yet this week. So now I have to really curb it and try to get the exercise in. Manageable though.
I want to get to my final destination weight by Thanksgiving and it's totally doable. I know that. It's just about finding that "sweet spot" between points and activity and all that. By my goodness, I have been hungry lately. What's up with that?
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment