Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keep on Going

I'm still here. It's been a while. I have been meaning to post for the past week, but it's just been so....well, rotten. Just haven't been able to focus on me. Haven't been able to focus on work, haven't been able to focus on finances, haven't been able to focus on tracking what I eat, haven't been able to focus on getting exercise (except skating, of course!). It's just been a rough couple of weeks.

So here I am, ready to go for another shot at it this week. I don't want to give up on taking off those last 10 pounds. They really mean a lot for me. It's that last little hurdle I need to get beyond.

So I could use any motivation and encouragement you've got out there, blogger friends. Maybe if I start focusing on one little thing at a time, it will have a chain reaction and before I know it, it will all come together for me again. But in the meantime, I'm hanging on.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you,Reen!

    I know what you mean! Life is going so fast, isn't it? I've been feeling like I don't have time to "just be". Even if it's for 5 MINUTES!

    I say start off slow to ease back in. Maybe meal plan for this week - just for dinners or just for lunches. Then as your momentum builds, you can focus on the other meals of the day. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marisa. I think I'm doing much better this week, although the exercise has been difficult, but that's a timing issue. I did get the skating in on Saturday and will go again tonight, but I've really wanted to get back out there to run.

    The scale is still not moving much, but hopefully will make an adjustment in the next couple days.

    And workwise, I'm doing much, much better this week. Now if I could just catch up on my bloggig!

    ReplyDelete