So last week I achieved Lifetime with Weight Watchers. It was truly a terrific day. After my meeting, I went to lunch with a super lady and then shopping. We had such a great day and she understands every bit of what I've been through on this journey.
So that ended my six weeks of maintenance and began my quest to take off a little more, maybe 10 or so pounds. I stayed on program this week (could have got in a bit more water), but due to the heat, I had a hard time getting moving. I skated on Wednesday night and got one workout on the elliptical in. I WANT TO RUN. I WANT TO RUN...but it's been so darned hot and sticky.
So today I went back and got on that scale....and stayed the same. That's okay though. I'm going have to do some tweaking here and there apparently to find the level where I'll lose and the level where I'll maintain. I'm thinking that if I have a week where I'm not able to get in a lot of exercise, I won't be using my extra points.
So that's the scoop with me this week. Tonight we had a nice grilled pork tenderloin for dinner. I made salad with veggies from the garden including home grown fennel, red onion, and, of course, cherry tomatoes. We also had some delicious Jersey corn!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment