Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beautiful Morning

Woke up this morning to temperatures under 70 degrees. No excuses, get out there and run. I've missed running lately but it's just been too darned hot and/or humid, and when it wasn't too hot and/or humid, it was dark and I don't run in the dark.

So this morning I got up, had one cup of coffee, a sandwich thin with a little almond butter (don't know if it's my favorite), and off I went. I don't think the sandwich thin with almond butter will hold me until lunch. I'll have to go in and cook up some egg beaters. Anyway, I got a great run in and I'm ready to get to work for the day.

I've been on program, sticking to my points and trying to use only one of my WPA's a day. So far, so good. Hope I see results on the scale on Saturday. I'm still in losing mode, not where I want to be yet. I'm going to give it until November and if I can't get there, I'll reassess.

Went out in the garden last night and picked cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and baby lima beans. Well, started to pick the lima beans until I got started get bit by mosquitoes. Garden is doing great, although I think I'm losing one tomato plant. Have some weeding to do tonight and then plant another crop of green beans and beets for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment