Wow, what a sunrise this morning. Dark clouds followed by an orange and pink sky. How beautiful. Weather isn't going to be so great this morning. Rainy and possible storms but so far, no hurricane. Thank goodness for that.
So far, seems like I'm successful with maintaining while I'm away from home. I'm trying to stick to on-program foods, fat-free ice cream, lots of fruits and veggies, water, salad. Went out to lunch one day. Had a salmon BLT. Was so wonderful (okay, so I'm referring to the bacon, of course), and then hate a light dinner.
I will continue to maintain while I'm down here and then back to the program when I get home to drop a few more pounds and get to that sweet spot. I miss my exercise routine down here. Just too hot to run. I did get out for a bit of a walk last night and it felt great. Hoping to continue that routine for the remainder of my stay.
Well, it's still early here. I couldn't sleep so I decided to just get the heck up and start my day. So LET'S GET STARTED!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment