Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday

So I'm having a lot of trouble this morning facing the music. Took the weekend off, which was great, and now that it's Monday, I DON'T WANT TO WORK! I WANT ANOTHER DAY OFF!

2 pounds to goal now. Hoping if I get enough activity in this week, running, elliptical, skating, that maybe I could get there by the end of the week, but I'm really thinking two weeks. I'm dying to wear my "goal" ring. I bought myself a ring months ago and put it right in my jewelry box, swearing not to wear it again until the day I reach goal. It's an amethyst stone, marcasite right, very pretty. Think I might have to get it sized though because all my other rings are too loose now.

Went roller skating for four hours yesterday. Noticed a problem with the new skates though. The boot is pulling away from the plate, which shouldn't be happening since I've only had the skates for three months. So now I have to take a trip this week back to the rink to talk to the guy in charge of the sales and see what can be done. The guy I talked to yesterday said I really need a better skate for the amount of skating I'm doing. (Yeah, of course, he wants a sale!) So we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment