Monday, April 20, 2009

Creeping Along

It's still coming off, but geez, so slow. Lost .5 this week, yes, that's right, a half a pound, but I'LL TAKE IT! That half a pounds brings me a little closer to goal. Would I like to take off 2 or 3 pounds a week? Of course I would, but you know, it's coming off little by little so as long as it's going in the right direction, I'll take it. I plan on keeping this weight off for the rest of my life.

In the meantime, I've learned how much being active has changed my life. I still have a hard time sometimes realizing how much I have come to enjoy EXERCISE! Who would have thought that I'd be complaining about the rain because I couldn't get out and run. Things is a changing!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I know the feeling about the rain/run! I was annoyed that I couldn't go for an outdoor run today , too!

    congrats on your loss! Every bit counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reen! Yes, there are many other things to look for on ingredient labels that act as MSG. Look for anything with yeast extract. The only one of the packets that has anything similar is the "beef" seasoning. Even big brand organic foods uses the yeast extract. Cheddar Bunnies by Annies Organics is one of them, but they have never once sent me into a migraine fit. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG - Remember slow and steady keeps it off!

    ReplyDelete