I know all you runners out there will know what I'm talking about. So many things going on these days, full, busy work days, Relay for Life around the corner, holiday weekend (long run opportunities), garden to tend to, house to clean, blah, blah, blah. Yet all I can think about is throwing on my running shoes (in desperate need of a new pair) and getting out for a run.
So keeping this post short and sweet. Time to buckle down and get my work all done this morning so that I can get out and run!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stress and chaos makes me want to run. Funny, it used to make me want to eat. lol
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh, that is my week exactly, Heather, stress and chaos! And all I want to do is run, but can't figure out when I can squeeze it in. Should have gotten up an hour earlier, because it's a beautiful cool morning, but that would have meant 5:00 a.m., and this body is not cooperating in going to sleep at night.
Delete