Friday, December 9, 2011

Got to Move It Move It Move It

Feeling achy....okay, a lot a achy.... tonight.  Been a very very busy week workwise, which resulted in no running or working out at all since Sunday and basically spending all day every day this week in this chair at this computer.    This body needs to move!  Unlike some who ache as a result of exercise, I ache as a result of not moving.

Hopefully, if all goes well, that all changes tomorrow.  Heading out early, first to my meeting, and then to meet up with Aimee for a nice run.  Hey, might even luck out and be able to get out for a short run on Sunday too.  If not, my plan is to at least get some time on the elliptical or maybe get that yoga/stability ball out.

Other than that, the weekend is full of some working, some planning, some baking, and maybe a pot of homemade pasta sauce with the last of the sausage I made a while back, all while I dream of palm trees and fresh Florida oranges.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment