Monday, June 20, 2011

Been Too Long!

I have some serious catching up to do on my blogging.  Wow, over a week since my last post.  Really?

Well, things are very, very busy in my world.  I'm sure everyone is the same with summer here and school out.  I don't even have kids, but summer always keeps me busy with the garden.

Got a nice run in yesterday with my running buddy, Aimee, although it was hot and humid.  We both struggled with it a bit, but still, so great to have someone to run with once in a while. 


Funny how we both wore pink.  Not planned at all!

Anyway, summer is already busy with work and gardening and running and "secret projects".  :) 

Hope you're all enjoying yours!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have run with you ladies!!!!! I miss having a running buddy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Heather. Took me a while to find a running buddy, and usually our schedules only permit us one run a week together, but we always have plenty to talk about. It is great to have someone running with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running buddies are the best!! Can't wait to hear about your "secret project"!!

    ReplyDelete