Monday, March 21, 2011

System Rebooted - Ready to Go!

Ahhh, just an regular, ordinary Monday morning.  System has been rebooted and ready to go.   Pondering what to make for breakfast.  Oh, I know, the normal breakfast, eggbeaters!  What to make for dinner?  Hmmm, some kind of chicken breast or chicken thighs maybe with some nice steamed veggies and a side of brown rice, oh, and a big salad.

Still not going to run for another day or so, but maybe some yoga TV or something, OR HULA HOOPING, to warm the system back up.

Last week was so crazy busy.  I was able to get a couple runs in though and stuck to the plan, tracking points...until Saturday.  I didn't eat much Saturday honestly.  Munched on some Cabot 75% cheese while I helped take down tables and set up tables at the hall for our fundraiser.  A little later, I ate a half cup of greek yogurt and some fresh fruit, strawberries, pineapple and grapes.   I also ate a turkey and spinach sandwich I had brought with me while we were prepping the salad bar and the guys were cooking the wings.  Wing cooking went on all day long.  It was crazy!  During the party, I ate three plain chicken wings and a nice bowl of salad.  I also ate one of my cupcakes and a lemon bar.  But I did not track any of it.  Guess I still could, but just don't feel like it.  Ready to start fresh.

Yesterday was a beautiful day!  I slept in a little, which was wonderful (okay, I decided to sleep in "a little" this morning too).  My thought is if I'm working at home and I have the opportunity, if the day's schedule isn't too busy, I should get extra rest and let the body heal.  I also got out in the garden and cleaned out a few flower beds.  Hubby planted my "salad bowl" (more on this another time), and made my Dad's meatballs and sauce for dinner with a great big salad.  Good. 

Unfortunately, my big downfall was last night when I found a bag of milk chocolates that I forgot to bring to the party.   Ughh.  They're just tiny little things, but I ate six of them!  That probably equaled a whole bar of chocolate!  Oh, well, done.   Happens.  Moving on.  Like I said, system has been rebooted and we're good to go now (just hide that bag of chocolate).

Well, I'm off for a nice, regular day.  Raining pretty good here this morning, which is always good for me for working.  No distractions. 

Might have to take some time to browse around the blogs and find something different to do with chicken thighs for dinner. 

2 comments:

  1. oh man! That's why I can't have chocolate around.....because I'll find it and eat it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, I didn't used to be like this. Since I've reached goal (okay, and maybe as I get closer to a certain "change" in my life) I seem to crave it more. I keep forgetting that if I'm going to keep chocolate in the house, I should at least try to buy only the dark chocolate since they say it's better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete