Monday, November 15, 2010

I Play; I Pay

It's been a great week, having Mom here, spending so much time with her, and I loved every minute of it AND spending so much time with all my family, but being out of my normal routine for over a week has taken a toll.  I haven't been eating the norm, although I've tried to be careful, but it's not the norm...and I'm feeling it.  Not getting in all the fruits and veggies I normally do....and I'm feeling it.  Not drinking all the water that I normally do....and I'm feeling it.  I've also been fighting a little cold, and on top of that, not much activity points earned lately... and I'm feeling it. 

Again, don't get me wrong, I would not have traded spending this time with my Mom for anything ever!  But I am feeling.....I'm not sure how to explain it..... just not me.  I'm SO SO TIRED!  And I feel like I've gained 10 pounds.  I know I haven't actually gained 10 pounds, but feel bloated, tired, achey, cranky, thirsty.  My body is begging me to GET BACK ON THE PROGRAM!

So that's it.  I look forward to tomorrow and getting back to the usual and hopefully, once and for all, finally get back to the gym and start slowly running again.  I had started a few weeks ago, but then had a few bad days with the knee, and then Mom was here and I wasn't feeling great and...well, anyway, tomorrow is a brand new day.  Right?  A clean slate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment