I had my weigh-in in the morning before the wedding and I'm thrilled to report that it was a VERY successful week. I am now 2.5 pounds from goal! I guess all that running and skating paid off this week.
I really tried to watch what I ate yesterday at the wedding. I had lunch before I went. The wedding was at 2:30, reception at 6:00 which started with champagne, and then cocktails and horderves I tried to stick to the veggies, tasted a bit of caviar (first time), had a piece of bruchetta, and two glasses of champagne, which I had planned on. Dinner was a small dish of penne in like a vodka sauce, then salad with a raspberry vinagrette, and then filet mignon, with roasted potatoes, carrots, and green beans. I did have all my dinner but I'm proud to say I skipped dessert, had with tiny taste of wedding cake and one tiny taste of chocolate mousse.
Now it's back to reality. Another beautiful morning here. I'll be working this morning and then I'd like to get a run in and work in the garden. So with that, I'm out of here!

congrats on your loss and being closer to goal!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! We're in it to win it, right Reen!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I had to choose another winner for the Dogtoys giveaway and you won!!! Send me an email with your address and we'll get those goodies out for Bailey!
Marisa, you're right. We are in it to win it. I am so close to the to of my goal range now. Wow, hard to believe sometimes that I'm doing this.
ReplyDeleteWent for my two mile run today. Instead of increasing the distance this week, I'm increasing it to three a week instead of two. I was tempted to go for 2.5 this morning but decided to stick with the 2 for now.
Sounds like a lovely wedding and an interesting wedding gown! You look great in the pics!
ReplyDelete